Important Notice: This post was published on April 7, 2019 and may be out of date.
The State of Health Tech in Nigeria is an industry report looking at the healthcare landscape and solutions innovators have created to address problems in the system including access and affordability. The report examines 75 active and 15 inactive health tech startups across 12 subsectors. It also takes a look at the challenges that exist alongside the opportunities in the space and makes recommendations for entrepreneurs in the sector.
This report was prepared using both primary and secondary data. We started with publicly available information about the healthcare system and health tech industry in Nigeria. We then interviewed more than 75 active health tech entrepreneurs and industry experts who provided key insights contained within this report. We directly contacted all the active startups listed in the report to verify their funding information and other key details about them, including sub-sector focus and the key problems they aim to solve.
Download the report here.
Here is what to expect when you purchase the report:
- The entire source dataset of public information and primary research we used to prepare this report.
- The full list of Nigerian health tech startups grouped by subsectors and geographic distribution
- The gender distribution of health tech founders and their professional backgrounds.
- A funding timeline showing how much each startup has raised as well as the type of funding raised.
- A list of local and foreign investors in the Nigerian health tech industry.
- Insights and recommendations from more than 70 health tech entrepreneurs and healthcare experts.
The report is priced at 90,000 naira (approximately $250, although exchange rates may differ according to provider). Get the report and the source dataset here.
The post The State of Health Tech in Nigeria (full report) is now available for download appeared first on TechCabal.
Disclaimer: Every member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nigerpress. Opinions and statements expressed by our users and third parties are theirs alone and not of Nigerpress. Content created by third parties is the sole responsibility of the third parties and its accuracy and completeness are not endorsed or guaranteed by Nigerpress.