Nigerpress billing policy
1. The User can use fee-based services provided by Nigerpress in order to promote his/her announcements for the purpose of increasing of sales. Nigerpress is not responsible for the expectations and the results of the use of fee-based services.
2. Nigerpress may charge a fee for premium Ad packages, which are Fee-Based Services. The fee permits promoting Users’ announcements in a designated area of the Website. Each party posting Paid Content to the Service is responsible for the Content and compliance with the Terms&Conditions. Any such fees paid hereunder are non-refundable in the event any Content is removed from the Website for violating these Terms, as well as when the User deactivates the announcements by himself.
3. After expiration of term for which the User ordered a service of announcements promotion, he/she shall pay for such services again through subscriptions, if there is a continued need for such services, otherwise the User can cancel subscription..
4. The User shall be acquainted with prices for fee-based services of the Resource, whereupon he/she may order such services. More detailed information about prices for all services is provided in relevant sections of the Resource.
5. Methods of payment– Fee-based services of the Resource can be paid for by means of a bank card. When selecting a specific fee-based service the User will be automatically redirected on the processor’s checkout page for entering of bank card details.
6. All data entered by the User on a processor’s checkout page are completely secured in accordance with the safety standards requirements. Nigerpress receives only that information that relates to your payment.
7. Cost of services on Nigerpress amounts from ₦ 250 to ₦ 50,000 depending on the type of selected service, region and column, where an announcement is posted. You can check a precise cost of services in your personal account.
8. Nigerpress reserves a right occasionally to fix discounts on fee-based services.
9. Nigerpress reserves a right occasionally to alternate cost and types of fee-based services. Additionally, Nigerpress is entitled to notify of such alternations on its own discretion.